Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Few Pictures!

My goal is to add a few... in no particular order each week. I apologize for the lack of visuals so far this year! 

Cerro de la Cruz. Its a park that overlooks Antigua!

This is the view of my town, San Miguel Duenas, from the roof of my house!


Learning to cook Guatemalan style with my host mom Marta and my 6 year old brother, Gabriel. Chuchitos!


Learning the coffee process... its a TON of work, but gosh its good!

The bus stop sign. Really not necessary or accurate. The bus stops wherever people wave it down making for a very long bus ride. 


The four of us Guatemalan superstar YAVs after learning about coffee.... ALL DAY LONG.

COFFEE! 

My classroom for sewing. Its a garage... for cars and open on two sides! Ironic that having classes outside at Vanderbilt was such a privilege.  

No comments:

Post a Comment