Sunday, March 4, 2012

Change Continued...

I have decided to leave the library where I have been working. The Open Windows Foundation is a wonderful organization. The children are Amazing and I will miss them dearly. I am impressed by all the work the teachers, the director, and the board do for the children and adults that visit the library. But, right now, for me, I am choosing to seek God and a new circle of light in another location. My coordinator, Marcia, and I are researching and meeting with various other organizations in Guatemala. I had my official last day with the library on Thursday, March first and am looking forward to what God has planned next. For the time being, I am working two days a week at an organic farm near Antigua and using the other three days of the week for research, meetings, and family time. I would ask that you hold the library, my host family, Marcia, and me in your prayers during this process. Thank you for your continuing support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment